On behalf of a widely respected business north of Reading I am recruiting for a Permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding team.
My company are widely respected within their field and investing heavily into the office and infrastructure around the finance team.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts, including the preparation of monthly budgets and forecasts, with commentary, variance analysis and KPI's
- Review regional cost centres to analyse and comment on cash flow
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the FP&A Manager with analysis for various projects
- Act as key contact for the external auditors and respond to any request
To be considered for the above role you must posses the following:
- AAT Qualified or similar
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting and analysis of financial information with a strong technical accounting background
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
An excellent working environment and competitive salary
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76689109