Management Accountant (Part-Qualified)
Hays are working with a rapidly growing manufacturing business close to Junction of 26 of the M1 to assist in the recruitment of a Management Accountant.
This is a newly created role that will see you report to a recently promoted European Financial Controller.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Preparation and completion of monthly management accounts
- Responding to requests for financial information from other departments
- Attending meetings and explaining financial information to non-finance staff
- Pay analysis and adjustments
- Inputting accruals and prepayment journals
- Providing analysis reports to budget holders
- Sending out the monthly reports and staffing to budget holders
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
To be considered for this position you will either part qualified & studying or fully qualified(preferably CIMA or ACCA) and comfortable in fast paced & challenging position.
There will be a real chance for development within the business and the opportunity to really progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76208739