You’ll support with month end reporting, balance sheet reconciliation and external audit.
- Process monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts with external parties in a timely manner.
- Calculate quarterly intercompany billing for royalty/license fees and monthly intercompany accruals.
- Complete national statistics returns.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and tax packs.
- Complete budget and forecast templates.
- Process general ledger accounting journals in SAP including prepayments and accruals.
- Process journals and reporting on derivative financial instruments using Group treasury system
- Ensure internal and external customer queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will already be a part qualified Accountant studying towards ACCA/CIMA, working in a similar role. You’ll have strong Excel skills and would preferably have experience of using SAP. You will also have:
- A comprehensive understanding of accounting systems and the interaction of ledgers.
- A confident communicator both verbally and written.
- A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
- A flexibility to match working hours to department demand.