Our client is a leading financial services firm in Liverpool city centre. They are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The successful individual will play a key role in driving the business forward from a marketing perspective, and therefore must show gravitas and strength of character to command the attention of key stakeholders.
Duties of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Liaising with third parties (including agencies)
- Taking responsibility for brand and corporate identity
- Analysing the company website
- Ad hoc events management
- Ensuring all marketing material is compliant with industry regulatory requirements
- Social media management
- The direct report of one junior member of staff
The Marketing Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Background within financial services (in order to ensure marketing material is compliant with industry guidelines)
- Knowledge of fund management
- Energetic personality with ability to interact at Board level
- Good process management and organisational skills
- Competent user of PowerPoint
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an award-winning firm and to expand their knowledge of the investment management industry.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76690295