Year 5 Teacher
A primary school in Bolton has just begun searching for a Year 5 teacher to start from November time. This KS2 post is a maternity cover that should last for 1 term in the first instance, potentially the full academic year. This year's Year 5 class are a bright and enthusiastic bunch and as a result the school expect a teacher to deliver the KS2 curriculum in a creative and fun way. This position is also suitable for an NQT.
Experience of teaching to Key Stage 2 level is essential.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for vacancies:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching KS2
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to our recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings we will get to the very bottom of what exactly it is that you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific consultant who will also work outside office hours, enabling us to be available for whenever you need us. Other benefits to working with McGinley Education include:
- Salary paid to pay scale
- A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of the Education industry
- Working inside and outside of office hours to cater to your needs when they arise
- Caring and supportive agency
- Free career and recruitment advice
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150 Amazon vouchers
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact Sam at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7920 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76691918