Commercial Finance Business Partner
Based in Kensington, London (Zone 2)
This role offers flexi-time working.
My client is a market leader and is a well-known brand throughout the UK.
As part of the Retail team you will work to support the budget holders and their teams with trusted processes and financial information that underpins decision-making and achievement of operational and strategic plans. As the Financial Business Partner, the breakdown of the role will be as follow:
- Management Accounts - 25%
- Business Support - 30%
- Financial Planning and budgeting - 30%
- Financial Accounting 10%
- Ad Hoc - 5%
The successful candidate will be looking for a role based in London,
Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified - this is essential.
Ideally you will have had retail experience but this is not essential
- Strong communication skills to business partner with different levels of the business.
- A focussed mind-set with attention to detail, a disciplined and organised approach to wor
- Ability to convey complex financial information in appropriate and simple terms to non-financial colleagues
- * Awareness of risk and financial security issues with the ability to interpret these in practical terms when working with non-financial colleagues
This Finance Business Partnering Role based in Central London offers:
Flexi-Time working and good work life balance
Generous Pension Scheme
Season Loan Ticket
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76664279