A leading IFA requires an experienced Paraplanner with strong, current knowledge of Pensions, Protection and Investments.
- Attending client meetings with Advisor
- Preparing illustrations and proposals whilst undertaking research to support recommendations
- Critical Yield Calculations using in house software
- Preparing suitability letters, summary reports and recommendations
- Providing technical support to complex client queries
- Ensuring regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Working with compliance teams to ensure recommendations are viable
Skills and Experience
- Solid experience working for an IFA is essential, preferably with strong, current knowledge of Equity ISA's, Unit Trusts, Investment Bonds, Protection and Personal/Company Pensions / Pension Drawdown.
- Direct client contact experience as the role will entail a high level of client interaction and the successful candidate must be able to work autonomously within a driven and fast paced environment.
- Pro-active, has attention to detail, is an excellent communicator and can work well within a small team
- The aptitude to manage conflicting demands in a calm, friendly and non-judgmental manner.
- Open to change/new ideas
If you possess the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV today
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76680490