A great, and rare, opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic international business in the Weybridge area.
This role is very commercial role, and would suit someone that has experience acting as a business partner and managing costing models.
My client is an international business in the Weybirdge area, the boost attractive offices and offer very flexible working environments.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the commercials of the key contracts to optimise profit
- Ensure controls are in place to monitor and accurately forecast the regions financial performance.
- Develop actions to improve financial performance
- Produce timely and accurate monthly forecasts and actual results.
- Regional budgeting process
- Regional monthly commentary detailing risks and opportunities
- Provide financial support to the operational managers in order to reduce costs and maximise revenue.
- Ensure efficient management of working capital by reducing unbilled and effective collection of overdue accounts.
- Ensure that all contractual variations (price increases and volume changes) are accounted for and all additional work charged to customers.
- Liaise and provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Financial approval of purchase orders, invoices and authorising payments to suppliers.
- Ensure a proactive approach is taken to ensure timely billing and cash collection
- Provide support in contract negotiations
- Build strong and influential relationships both internally and externally
- Ensure local VAT is recorded appropriately within the accounts and reported on relevant returns accurately
- Assisting with other duties as determined by the FD
- Ideally to be part qualified - either ACCA or CIMA
- Able to start in the next few weeks, and be committed to completing a contract
- Have commercial finance exposure - working with internal stakeholders
- A good level of Excel
- Experience with costing, analysing P+L and financial reporting
- Able to work in the Weybridge area
- On-site parking
- Fantastic benefits
- Attractive offices with great on site facilities
- 12 month FTC - that will have scope to become permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76682954