Commercial Catering Engineer
Our client, a well-established and leading supplier of commercial catering equipment is seeking to appoint and experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to reflect the ongoing success and growth strategy of the company.
- To carry out the installation of commercial catering equipment from independent units to full systems of varying sizes.
- To carry out preventative maintenance programmes in a timely manner and in line with service level agreements
- Carrying out of servicing schedules
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Maintain health and safety standards at all times
- Liaising with client companies as to progress and timescales
- Gas Safe Registered.
- Electrical Certification.
- CCCN1 & COMCAT 1-5
- Experience in servicing and the repair of gas and electrical commercial catering equipment.
- Driving License
- Flexible Team Player
- Excellent communication and customer service skilled
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday plus enhanced pay weekend on call rota
(A limited amount of time requiring fully expensed overnights stays will be necessary)
Salary: £25k - £34K dependent on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76659570