Private Client Solicitor - £40,000 - £65,000
A long established and leading regional law practice. The firm is a progressive modern practice serving individuals, businesses, charities, organisations, public and private companies.
They are a full-service law firm with multiple offices that has experienced continued growth.
- You will be joining a firm that is keen to support career progression whilst offering competitive salaries.
- Working alongside experienced legal professionals and deal with high quality work.
- Running your own caseload in matters including but not limited to: wills and probate, LPAs, inheritance tax, administration of estates, court of protection, trusts, intestacies, tax planning, elderly clients
- Constantly building new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Dealing with a varied client base
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ PQE
- Experience of handling your own files of private client matters
- STEP qualification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Private Client Lawyer, Wills and Probate Lawyer, Private Client Executive,Wills and Probate Associate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681050