Working closely with the Sales, Operations & Front-of-House Teams to ensure the successful delivery of all marketing plans and key events at your selected Venue.
A global brand with an outstanding reputation.
- General support, implementation and overseeing of marketing strategy and tactics for your selected venue(s).
- Providing written copy support for web, print and digital channels for all venues across the group, taking direction from the Central Marketing Team.
- Working with key sales and marketing teams to develop and implement specific campaigns including retail calendar events to an effective level, and reporting back on successes accordingly.
- Providing support in achieving local and regional press coverage where appropriate, working with external agencies to maximise opportunities, taking direction from Head of Sales, Venue GM and Central Marketing Team.
- Supporting the overall department objective of increasing customer engagement through a variety of mediums, including but not limited to, social media and in particular Facebook.
- Working closely with the central marketing team to implement group and venue specific campaigns, including Retail Calendar, Christmas & NYE Activity, Sporting Events Calendar and other key activity.
- Responsible for ensuring all marketing department activity, with a special attention to all things print and customer facing, are up-to-date and relevant to current direction of the venue. Working closely with the central marketing team resource to ensure strategy and tactics are successfully deployed and visible in venue.
- Facebook - daily support to increase the engagement levels on this channel. Implementation of the central marketing social media strategy.
- Print Materials - ensure the venue(s) is displaying marketing items in like with brand standards, making sure all are checked and showing up-to-date materials.
- Experience and understanding of the marketing mix including marketing strategy, brand activation, event coordination and sponsorship.
- Strong understanding of different brands and excellent copywriting skills applicable to web, print and digital content.
- Excellent communication skills required for working with a variety of key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Good understanding of social media channels and digital trends.
- Methodical and organized with the ability to multi task.
- Good team player, and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines when required.
- Work closely with Central Marketing Team to deliver support to venue(s) as appropriate, tracking campaign ROI where possible and instructed.
- Well-motivated with a proactive approach to working closely with the HQ, Operations and FOH teams, with a positive impact on performance and inter-personal relations at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681058