Accounts Payable Clerk
My client based in Watford in the logistics distribution and supply chain sector are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to cover a temporary requirement. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are growing with dynamic offices. There is also the possibility that this will evolve into a permanent role.
My client are a nationwide business who have a strong reputation within their industry and will be looking to bring an accounts payable clerk in that matches their image, on a temporary basis. As they continue to grow internationally they require someone to join the business who will be able to assist the processing team. My client boast new modern offices, in central Watford with parking. This is a fantastic opportunity to get exposure to how an international company operate on a day to day basis.
Your accounts payable clerk daily activities will include:
- High volume invoice processing.
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Assisting In Month End
- Dealing With Queries
- Other Ad Hoc Duties
The successful candidate will have strong experience within an accounts team and will be confident to support any part of the department. You will also have experience with a large ERP system.
- Parking Site
- Up to £25k depending on experience
- exposure to all side of the accounts team
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693617