Robert Half are working with a well-established accountancy practice based in Aldershot to recruit for an Accounting Manager. Paying up to £50k, this is a fantastic opportunity for an audit-minded candidate to join a vibrant, family-oriented practice working with some fantastic business across Hampshire.
Joining a team of 10, covering all areas of outsourced accounts, this role is an opportunity to make your niche within the business - working closely with the Senior Partner and supporting him in managing the team.
The Accounting Manager will be involved in a varied role, ranging from outsourced accounts to audit services.
- Assessing, planning, undertaking and reviewing small statutory audits.
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies, use of IRIS software would be an advantage.
- Being fully up to date with training and CPD specifically with regard to FRS102 and FRS105.
- Managing own and department time management and work flow within budgets and targets.
- Dealing with client meetings and client communications as necessary.
- Meeting potential new clients.
The ideal candidate will be qualified, although candidates qualified by experience will be considered if they have worked in a similar role.
Audit experience is a must, the role comprises around 20% audit services but the ideal candidate must be able to display where they have conducted and run audits.
The successful Accounting Manager also must be able to display a relevant and current knowledge of FRS102 and FRS105.
Due to the varied nature of the role, the ideal candidate will be happy to roll their sleeves up and 'get stuck in' with a start-to-finish process.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £50k per annum depending on experience & qualifications
5 weeks paid holiday
Bonus scheme for clients introduced or obtained as part of role
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.