We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Paraplanner to join a well established Financial Services Company in Wellington, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday - Friday with a very competitive salary and excellent benefits. The successful applicant would ideally already have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial services or be willing to achieve this level within 12 months.
This role is very varied and duties will include:
- Receiving instructions during debriefings from advisers following client meetings.
- Interpreting data obtained by advisers during client meetings.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Liaising with the Compliance Officer when uncertain / guidance is required.
- Consolidating of client needs and objectives, together with the recommendations and course of action in a written format via a suitability letter, client specific illustration and key features document.
- Loading cases onto relevant platforms in a suitable manner and fully debrief administrator and consultant along the way.
- Carrying out all tasks in a manner consistent with compliance procedures and company process as set out by the Head of Operations and Investment & Compliance Director.
- Preparation of existing client files ready for reviews.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an on-going basis.
- Ensuring that significant risk issues are referred to the Compliance Officer where appropriate.
- Making constructive contribution to the continuing development of the team
- Proactively enhance industry knowledge, through external and internal sources.
You must possess excellent organisational and time management skills with an ability to work under pressure and prioritise. You must deliver effective and positive communication and demonstrate competent use of IT. You will need to demonstrate practical awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
This is a great opportunity to join a very down to earth company that really value their staff.
To apply for this role, please do so online or contact Vicky on 01823 285440.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76680145