Assistant Management Accountant
To provide invoicing and credit control for the utility part of the business and business partner the operational functions. You will also assist the Financial Controller to produce timely Management reporting.
The company are a Utilities Service Provider that undertakes a wide variety of civil engineering special projects including Rail infrastructure works.
- To prepare invoices
- To provide credit control
- To support the production of monthly management accounts
- To assist in the preparation of data for cash flow purposes.
- To help prepare the annual budget for Scotland
- Perform ad-hoc duties
- Leadership and responsibility skills.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- Good communicator.
- Good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
Looking for someone ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76677024