Accounts Payable Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Media brand, as an Accounts Payable Clerk based in Welwyn Garden City. This is a temporary to permanent position, with an immediate start.
The client is a market leader in the Media industry, with vibrant and buzzing offices around the country. They are currently looking for a lively and hard-working individual to join their office in Welwyn Garden City as an Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a great chance to work for a globally recognised brand, with opportunities for career progression should the role become permanent.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your key responsibilities will be:
- processing invoices
- processing the payment run either by BACS or CHAPS
- handling petty cash
- matching, batching and coding invoices
- producing an Aged Creditor Report
The ideal Accounts Payable Clerk will:
- Be immediately available to start on a temporary to permanent basis
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work well within a team
- Have experience using Excel and Accounting systems
- Relevant experience in similar roles
The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly rate, with a generous holiday entitlement and access to company benefits if the position becomes permanent.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76691867