Job Title: Payroll Analyst
Duration: 2 Months 8am/5pm
Your new Job
My client are a international personal care company are looking for an experienced Payroll Analyst to join their team immediately. With over 100 years in the industry and a global presence my client work with some of the biggest names in the personal care industry. As a payroll analyst part of the payroll team you are responsible for the monthly payroll run for all UK employees, which has a headcount of circa 1600
The office has friendly and relaxed culture and is vibrant and open planned. The office also has canteen/café but is also close to the town with shopping facilities nearby which is great for all you shopping addicts!
Your responsibilities will consist of
* Monthly payroll input to Workday (HR system), monitoring payroll input by local HR Teams and the payroll interface to SD Worx to ensure accuracy. Highlight errors and process amendments as required
* Submission of payroll data not provided by Workday to SD Worx in accordance with deadlines
* Checking the monthly payroll run returned by SD Worx
* Monthly HMRC PAYE payment
* Responsible for Workday payroll integration, identifying any enhancements and working with the integration team to implement changes
* Control and administer employee benefits provided by KonneCted (third party flexible benefit providers)
* Administer the UK Company Car scheme
* Administer the share save scheme, processing monthly sales and the monthly purchase request
* Raising manual payments for 3rd party providers
* Process payroll reports required by finance and assist with finance payroll related queries
* Dealing with day to day payroll queries from internal and external customers via email and phone
* Involvement in ad hoc and annual projects such as Tax Year End, P11Ds and KonneCted flexible benefits renewal
* Contribute to continuous improvement activities, reviewing processes and identifying efficiencies
Skills you need to succeed
Ideally you will come from a payroll/benefit admin background. You should poses excellent administration skills, including high attention to detail and the ability to work in a methodical, accurate and organised manner to meet tight deadlines. You should be comfortable working under pressure and in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring you deliver the exceptional customer service. You will also have a good knowledge of Microsoft office especially excel. A working knowledge of Workday would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Jazmin on 02030401900
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661843