Sportsbook CRM Executive
Sportsbook CRM Executive | Competitive Salary plus company bonus, subsidised gym membership and full benefits package | Online Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sportsbook Executive to join the Campaign team. You will be the 'go-to' person for the business when it comes to the day to day Sportsbook activities for the company brand.
You will be working closely with the rest of the brand team; giving input to the CRM team on Sportsbook campaign plans ensuring all big and important events are covered, liaising with the content team and country managers to keep the product pages optimised per country and up to date with relevant events.
If you are personable, outgoing and ready to listen and share your ideas and knowledge with others to keep making improvements to the Sportsbook product and service offering we want to hear from you!
Sportsbook Executive Responsibilities:
- Working closely with CMs to optimise the Sportsbook product and profitability per country, markets and sports events
- Being actively involved with the CRM team's campaign planning, suggesting new ideas and offers and ensuring all big/relevant event have been planned for
- Oversee all Sportsbook communications such as newsletters to ensure tone of voice is on brand and relevant events per market are being highlighted
- Working together with content and Country Managers to ensure all country pages are optimised by showing relevant markets opportunities and displaying up to date content and events at all times
- Reporting issues and bugs to the Central Gaming team as well as suggesting improvements
- Ensuring together with Central Gaming that all sports abusers are excluded from campaigns
- Having a continuous dialogue with Central gaming about upcoming new developments, communicating these effectively to the brand team and ensuring they get the promotional space needed
- Constantly aim to improve the Sportsbook KPIs set to you by the business
- Reporting monthly on KPIs to management and other stakeholders such as Central Gaming
- Continuously keeping a keen eye on competitors, providing competitor analyses where we are ahead or behind competition with regards to product or campaign offerings
Sportsbook Executive Experience & Skills:
- Fluent in English (Both written & verbal)
- Experience in product management in the online gaming industry
- Minimum of one year marketing experience
- Understanding of important Sportsbook KPIs and how to improve them
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management and experience of balancing multiple projects essential.
- Good IT-knowledge: Internet, browsers, Apps, MS Office, etc.
Our client has an excellent reputation within the Online Gaming and Sportsbook Sector. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. They offer a relaxed and fun working environment and promote internal progression across their international offices.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Keywords: CRM, Sportsbook, Campaign planning, Marketing, Product Management
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687790