Finance Assistant- Huge Company + Progression Opportunities
Your new company
The company is a globally recognised retailer based in Manchester City Centre. They are market leaders in the food and clothing industry and have been established over 100 years ago. This company prides itself on its 50% internal promotion rate within the finance function and study its study support package.
Your new role
This is a 9 month fixed term contract with an excellent chance of going permanent.
- Processing Invoices/document's with a high level of accuracy in line with our daily/week stats
- Good understanding of accounting principles to ensure the correct creation of debit and credit adjustments.
- Processing all Vivantio queries and calls to meet our agreed SLA's with our customers and KPI targets
- Ensuring a high level of customer service is maintained in accordance with BSC's target service level
- Participating in continuous process improvement initiatives within the P2P area, and to proactively seek opportunities to improve service delivery to customers
- Providing support as required to other process areas during peak periods of
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you must have previous experience working in Accounts Payable. SAP and Excel experience is also essential. You must also be able to work in a fast paced environment and have good customer service skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a company that takes pride in its internal promotion rate. They have a growing finance function where new opportunities become available on a regular basis. This position has an excellent chance of going permanent and offers an exclusive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693581