Salary DOE £35-40k ,Pension up to 7%, Life Insurance, Life Cover,
Commutable from Northampton, Daventry, Rugby, Leamington Spa
My client is and IT Consultancy Company established c.20 years ago. As well as the existing applications they are also about to embark on the development of a new SaaS solution.
They have built up a reputation for outstanding service delivery to their clients in mostly financial, engineering and public sector. They were listed in Sunday Times TechTrak 100 before as one of the fastest growing IT companies.
They are now on the look for an ASP.NET Developer to join the team.
Role - working in a team of developers you will be:
- Producing new and maintaining web applications with solid architecture
- Identifying, investigating and implementing solutions to requirements
- Advising on architecture and technology
- Contributing to coding standards / development practices
- Working on new Software as a service SaaS solution
- Working on BI projects for major US and UK clients
Growth is ongoing resulting from new client acquisition. Ambition is welcome to facilitate role development and career progression. The company is a fun and driven, fast pace environment where you are encouraged to share your ideas with other members of the team. You will have input into the development decisions, the products, technologies and approaches.
- 3 years' experience in development role
- ASP.Net (C#)
- MS SQL Server / T-SQL
- W3C web standards,
- Eye for design UI/UX
- mobile development
- SSAS and SSIS
Please do not apply if you are not eligible to work in the UK.
For immediate consideration and to hear more about this opportunity please apply below or forward your C.V ASAP to or call 0161 273 4746.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76661478