MI Technical Support Specialists
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers. We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
We seek a Technical Support Specialist within our Management Information team to create and deliver insightful management information for internal and corporate clients across Bupa UKThe Role
- Utilise the full suite of Microsoft Products to povide a responsive, insightful and responsive MI reporting service to internal sales customers
- Discuss external reports with the sales force and understand how to adapt and develop reporting to reflect stakeholder needs
- Support project activity as MI requirements and techniques evolve
- Develop and maintain relationships with Data owners as we improve our storage and provision of data.
- Liaise with our MI specialists to develop of reporting systems, tools, data quality and data governance
- Graduate Calibre, quick to learn, flexible and, most importantly, committed to personal development and improvement
- Experience using BI tools, Microsoft Office and exposure to VBA, SAS, Cognos and SQL would be really helpful
- Commercial, analytical, numerate and proactive
- Blessed with an excellent Customer service mentality - great at communication, expectation management and delivering high quality outputs
- Comfortable working under pressure to meet stretching and tight deadlines.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76648730