Gas Engineer - Chelmsford
Gas Engineer required for Chelmsford area.
You will be required to travel within the Chelmsford region servicing and installing boilers and heaters at numerous locations.
- 2-3 years' previous experience required - working within a gas role in a commercial sector
- Hands on experience installing / servicing boilers
- Experience in general plumbing works
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Commercial Gas Certificates/ Tickets
- NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds qualification or similar qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Any air-conditioning experience would be preferred however full training will be given to the right candidate
- Flexible working hours some early starts.
- 40 hour contract
- Paid Door 2 Door
- Additional payments for optional on call work - To be discussed at later stage
- Optional Overtime (Time and half/Double Time)
- Trade Card
- Fuel card
- Van + Tools
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (optional)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678878