£55,000 - £62,000 per annum plus bonus
My client who is based in Teddington are looking for a BI Developer with SAP Data Services skills to join their ever growing Business Intelligence & Analytics team. We need someone who is obsessive about Data and the effects it has within a business, promoting best practice throughout the full technical BI delivery process to deliver high quality insights and to support the growth of the Group..
The ideal candidate will be strong in ETL, SAP Data Services and SQL experience.
- Contribute to and execute on defined strategy surrounding overall technical architecture.
- Design, development and optimisation of the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) to meet business requirements
- Design, direct and develop processes for acquiring data from disparate data sources using innovative methods
- Scoping, estimation and delivery of EDW deliverables
- Responsibility for management of the BI platforms that are in use.
- Ensure that existing and newly delivered technical implementations continue to perform against agreed performance metrics.
- Contribute to selection and recommendation of new BI tools matching requirements and/or BI strategy.
- Contribute to definition and implementation of Master Data Management and Enterprise Information Management initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar Analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques used in analytical model design and development
- Expert-level in Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) development, release and management, ideally SAP Data Services
- Solid understanding of SQL and report design principles
- Strong expertise in database languages such as T-SQL for SQL Server and PL/SQL for Oracle 12c
- Passion for handling, analysing and transforming large, complex data sets into workable information sets.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959238783