Civil Engineering Technician, Exeter, Multidisciplinary Consultancy, £28k - £36k per year
Your new company
An Exeter based Engineering Consultancy is rapidly expanding their Civils team and is in need of an Experienced Technician who is able to make an instant impact within the business.
Your new role
- Create civil and structural models and drawings for teams to work on
- Meet project requirements in collaboration with other disciplines
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols Implement best practice procedure
What you'll need to succeed
- AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Experience of delivering infrastructure projects to challenging deadlines
- Excellent detailing skills
- Knowledge of industry standards and ability to translate requirements to CAD
- HND/degree (or equivalent experience) in civil engineering studies
What you'll get in return
- 27 days holiday
- £28000 - £36000 per year
- Free parking
- Training and development
- Annual bonus scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681891