Credit Control Supervisor
Credit Control Supervisor / Brighton / Accountancy
My client is looking for a Credit Control Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The key duties of the role as a Credit Control Supervisor include:
- Managing the Accounts Receivable Team
- Providing an efficient & effective debt collection service
- Liaison with internal departments in order to manage student debt collection
- Liaison with external organisations
- Reporting, analysis and systems maintenance and controls
- Maintenance and development of processes and procedures
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be immediately available/on a short notice period
- Be confident in the above duties
- Have previous Credit Control and supervisory experience
The salary is £28000 - £32000 per annum DoE.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76693297