Based in Thame, the Management Accountant will take the lead on the full process.
Well established Organisation with growing Finance department.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will consist of the following:
- Calculate and post sales cost accruals.
- Analyse margin by product group and investigate variances to targets with Head of Finance to aid writing of commentary.
- Report on the sales and margin by customer and product group.
- Reconcile accruals and prepayments accounts.
- Assist Head of Finance with development of Period End reports.
- Assist Head of Finance with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Oversee the preparation of quarterly sales forecasts by the sales teams and maintain
their forecast upload templates.
- Forecast the cost of sales and margin quarterly.
- Update and maintain the cost of sales model.
- Report on the forecasts by customer and product group.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system and balance sheet
- Management of stock processing.
- Work with the commercial functions (sales, marketing and supply chain) to ensure they have
the necessary information to aid their decision making and provide necessary analysis for pricing and promotions.
The successful Management Accountant will be experience in all elements of the above and is able to work independently.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76692887