Motor Claims Fee Earner
Our client a progressive Law firm with a fantastic reputation are currently seeking a Motor Claims Fee Earner to join their existing team.
You will be dealing with small claims and fast track RTA files with a value of up to £25,000 on both delegated non delegated basis, for a variety of insurer clients. it is important that the job holder can work independently and competently using their own initiative to review files and formulate the initial Strategy to ensure the best outcome for the client.
- Initial report/review
- Case Strategy
- Reviewing matters throughout
- Review and/or report re exchange of evidence, receipt of medical evidence, joints statements or at any other stage.
- Counter Schedule
- Pre-Trial reports
- Dealing with Disclosure
- Instructing Counsel/investigators/medical and other experts/surveillance
- Reviewing evidence (eg. Witness statements, GP records, Occupational Health/ Personnel records
- Drafting questions to medical experts
- Drafting in general
- Costs Schedules
- Preparing/checking Trial Bundles
Our client is happy to look at both qualified and non qualified candidates however the salary offered will reflect this. Candidates must have experience working with a caseload of at least 80% litigated files to be successful in this role. Our client offers excellent progressional opportunity and a fantastic benefits package.
Please apply with an up to date CV for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687874