New Systems Accountant Role for Large SME in Cheadle (Fixed Term to September 2018)
Your new company
The company are a large SME in the hospitality sector. Due to upcoming events they are looking for a systems accountant to join the team on a fixed term contract until September 2018.
Your new role
The role will work in conjunction with the Financial Controller and Management Accountant. The system they use is Microsoft Dynamics.
Your daily responsibilities are listed below:
- Monitor the performance, completeness and accuracy of the Pipeline interface between the Ticketing Systems and Dynamics, with respect to:
- - Transmission of invoice and credit note records.
- - Transmission of operational customer payments.
- - Transmission of customer refunds.
- Determine the accounting timing differences arising at any reporting cut-off because of the interface.
- Monitor, review and report on the performance of the Ticketing eCommerce financial service providers, regarding transactions and system challenges.
- Maintain and monitor the refund statuses in the Pipeline interface.
- Develop the specifications for automated refund processes, including transaction processing and journaling.
- Produce the Sales & Revenue Report at the following times, including but not limited to:
- Month ends.
- Sales phase ends.
- Every day during the event period.
- Determine the procedures, controls and reports to reconcile the S&R with Dynamics in as close to real-time as possible.
- To perform these other activities.
- Develop formal documentation of processes and controls.
- Liaising with external auditors and stakeholders.
- Perform necessary actions to resolve system related financial inbox queries as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience in Microsoft Dynamics and be able to demonstrate experience in month end procedures, dealing with high volumes of transactions and presenting.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £42,000 and the opportunity to work with an award winning business who are expanding. You will also get a deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76676663