CATEGORY EXPERIENCE IN FITTINGS, FURNITURE AND EQUIPMENT OR SIMILAR IS ESSENTIAL
Your new company
Is the UK's tax, payments and customs authority, and they have a vital purpose to collect the money that pays for the UK's public services and help families and individuals with targeted financial support.
Your new role
To understand the FFE market & HMRC's requirements and industry best practice in the service area in order lead on FFE across HMRC and provide expert advice to senior managers and stakeholders.
- To own and manage the strategy for FFE across HMRC.
- To own and manage a single FFE service standard and specification.
- To ensure consistency across FFE delivery routes.
- To ensure whole life value of category FFE costs.
- To deliver continuous improvement across the FFE Service.
- Support the commercial Business Partner in FFE service procurement and maintenance developing strong working relationships to achieve maximum value.
- With the Commercial Business Partner, lead on the development and implementation of a FFE strategy.
- Define and implement a single FFE service standard - for procurement, maintenance and disposal.
- Develop a plan to achieve a single FFE specification across the Estate - utilising Regional Centre procurement and pilots (showcases) to inform decisions.
- Review and seek consistency across existing FFE delivery routes.
- With the Finance Business Partner, review and value engineer through life FFE costs, ensuring appropriate funding is put in place.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvement across the FFE service.
- Ensure FFE service has customer centricity and exploits customer insight - developing and monitoring trends.
What you'll need to succeed
- To hold or work towards a recognised industry qualification in relation to FFE.
- In depth knowledge of the FFE market/industry.
- Demonstrates commerciality through understanding market opportunities.
- Proven track record of delivering results and meeting targets.
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, engaging stakeholders to make informed decisions, and deliver business focused solutions.
- Evidence of working with suppliers, & demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent relationship builder, experienced working across all levels in an organisation.
- Evidence of a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
What you need to do now
if you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681592