Compliance Assistant Norwich
Prestige Nursing + Care are a national nursing and care agency originally founded in 1945, Prestige Nursing + Care is a family business with over 40 branches nationwide that are a mixture of company-owned and franchised businesses.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Norwich Branch as Compliance assistant. This is a temporary postiton maternity cover.
The Compliance Assistant specific duties will include the following:
- Checking the staff compliance spreadsheet, contacting staff to complete outstanding training/compliance
- Booking staff onto training courses liaising with care co-ordinators - arranging training courses as required.
- Checking the client compliance spreadsheet and liaising with field supervisors/branch nurse to complete update risk assessments and client visits.
- Contacting clients and conducting telephone monitoring forms/member assessments forms- any issues raised to be passed onto the branch manager.
- Informing manager on a weekly basis of any non - compliance issues.
- Monitoring staff and client files and ensuring all information is filed as per company instructions. - archive old material according to company policy.
- Identifying new clients and following up any new business
- Proactively identifying new business/ sales opportunities
- Marketing the branch to attract new members and clients to Prestige Nursing
- Dealing with telephone calls and passing on messages
- Interviewing Health Care Assistants
- Taking bookings from clients
- Booking staff onto assignments via our online system
- On call duties as required
- Other Office duties, as required, i.e. general correspondence, photocopying, e-mailing, faxing and filing.
Competence / Characteristics
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Professional, friendly and willing disposition.
- Smart, professional appearance.
This job description is not exhaustive and further duties may continually be added over time dependent on the needs of the business.
Working Hours are 35 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 9am to 5pm with a 1 hour unpaid break each day. If this sounds like the role for you then don't hesitate apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681418