£35,000 a year + commission
Canary Wharf, London
Full time – Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Analyse School Performance Training and Consultancy is seeking a Data Manager who will join our team at our office near Canary Wharf to support our school data management software.
We are an accredited ASP (Analyse School Performance) supplier by Department for Education. We provide a School Improvement Evaluation Tool to primary and secondary as well as colleges to make a difference to schools in their attainment and progress measures across the country.
Key responsibilities include:-
Liaising with the pilot schools, existing clients, collaborating with the team members and developers to expand our software
Providing an outstanding service to exceed our clients’ expectations
Delivering software demonstrations online, at schools and/or Local Authorities
There is an uncapped commission available for the successful promotion of this software.
Ideally, we are looking for an outstanding data manager to work in our office on a full-time basis, Monday to Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
Good knowledge of Ofsted Inspection Dashboard
• Advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Excel inc. Pivot Tables, VLookups
• Ability to communicate effectively to school staff
• Exceptional IT Skills
• School improvement experience
• Flexibility in travelling to client sites when required (optional)
• Experience as an SLT member at schools or working within a local authority
• Excellent attention to detail
• Logical with a methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives
• Ability to work independently or as a team member
• Be well organised and possess good time management skills
• Ability to provide excellent quality training courses (training provided) to our clients
Strong knowledge in RAISEonline and/or SIMS, and further school data management software.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Maths, Science or IT background and strong knowledge of Ofsted Inspection Dashboard.
Interested candidates, please enclose your CV and a covering letter detailing your motivations for applying to the role and what you hope to bring to it. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your CV will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76689053