Level 4 HNC Dance Lecturer
A leading further education college based in South London is seeking to employ qualified Level 4 HNC Dance Lecturers for an asap start. The successful candidates will be required to:
- Prepare clear lesson plans and devise schemes of work.
- Accurately complete the registers for each session taught.
- Deliver learning that inspires and motivates learners.
- Deliver the Pearson's HNC Level 4 Dance framework to learners age ranged between 14 - 19.
- Give clear aims and objectives for each session.
- Enhance learning though a range of innovative teaching strategies and engaging learning resources (including e-learning).
- Use the group profile to differentiate learning needs effectively.
- Mark students work and maintain accurate assessment records.
- Give constructive feedback to learners.
- Direct Learning Support Workers in the class to support additional learning needs, where appropriate.
- Ensure Equality & Diversity is embedded in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be aware of any safeguarding or health & safety issues and take appropriate action.
Our client is seeking Dance specialists with either a PGCE or DTTLS. Experience of teaching within a secondary school / college is preferable however they will also consider Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's).
There are various slots available so the managers would like to meet any potential candidates that are looking for part-time work.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76692630