Head of Management Accounts
Head of Management Accounts team with 2 direct reports.
This Leeds based manufacturing business have experienced significant growth in recent years due to Private Equity investment. The business is established in it's sector for manufacturing some of the most high quality products on the market. They are very innovative as a business and are always seeking ways to improve how things are done.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts for presentation to the board
- Lead small team of management accountants who will be primarily responsible for the leg work of preparing management accounts
- Oversee reporting of the management accounts, whilst always looking at process improvement
- Analysis of P&L and Balance Sheet
- Working with senior stakeholders to highlight potential improvements and any inefficiencies
- Being a true Business Partner to non-finance teams
- Ensuring non-finance teams have a greater understanding of the importance of finance within the business
- Provide strong financial data to key stakeholders within the business, including going beyond the current period
- Quarterly forecasting comparing against budget forecasts
- Developing models for new tender pricing
- Improve inefficiencies by proactively finding solutions to streamline business models
- Develop SQL reports through X3 system
Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACA or ACCA all acceptable
At least 3 years of post qualification experience in a relevant role
Previous experience of Management Accounts
Advanced excel use which should include the writing of complex macros and pivot tables
Managerial experience would be an advantage
Strong senior stakeholder skill-set with a positive commercial outlook
In return you'll be offered a competitive salary and benefits package, and an opportunity to work in a genuinely supportive environment where you can progress your career over the short, medium and long term.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687708