Aerospace Engineering Lecturer
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a college in Kent who are in need of a Aerospace Engineering lecturer.
The college need an aerospace engineer who can teach practical in the machine workshop with the miller and lathes.
This would be immediate start full time teaching load with majority of deliver in the workshop and to deliver the 3 aerospace units below on the Level 2.
L2 (EAL) in Aerospace and delivering the following specific units:
Carrying out aircraft detail fittingProducing aircraft detail assembliesInstalling aircraft mechanical fasteners
Working in the Engineering department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
* Delivering Level 2 EAL in Aerospace
* Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College
* Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge end learning experience for the students.
The position boasts many benefits to the successful applicant
* Competitive rate of pay (£22-£30ph pending on experience)
* Potential temp-to-perm opportunity
* Option to claim back travel expenses
* CIPD opportunities and potential to upgrade qualifications while working
The successful candidate for this position will have:
* A UK recognized teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or similar equivalent
* Assessor qualification preferable
* Experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
* At least 3 years industry experience minimum
* An in-date CRB/DBS check
For more details on this role please contact me on 0207 419 8973.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678805