Finance Business Partner
This Finance Business Partner role is a 6 month contract at a well-known retail business with significant opportunity for extension thereafter
Due to some internal changes, there is a 6 month requirement for a talented Finance Business Partner to join this successful retail business in Bedfordshire. The interim Finance Business Partner will support the business to drive commercial projects and lead process improvement.
The primary accountabilities for this role are:
- Budgeting and forecasting, to include liaising with budget holders
- Commercial insight to support project delivery and commercial decision-making
- Collaborating and sharing best practice with financial planning colleagues
- Financial modelling to track spend on projects
- Prepare monthly financial report for the board, to include variance analysis, commentary on performance, pipeline analysis etc.
- Working with the in-house Revenue Recognition specialists to advise on potential revenue recognition issues under US GAAP
- Reviewing and negotiating third party supplier agreements
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant available to start this assignment on a maximum of two weeks' notice. You should have extensive experience with budgeting and forecasting, proven commercial acumen and business partnering abilities, and an advanced level of Excel. Ideally, you will be familiar with reporting under US GAAP and have some experience of contract review, although this is not essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681422