Our client is a well- respected private client discretionary investment manager, privately owned and independent multi-billion dollar investment management company. They offer a wide range of wealth management strategies managed for individuals and institutions by devising a bespoke investment plan for each client.
A respected reputation for managing the diverse needs of high net worth individuals across a range of international investment structures and in tax efficient environments are seeking an RDR compliant senior consultant to sell its investment management capabilities to potential investors.
• Review prospective clients’ existing pension and investment bond arrangements to determine whether a transfer is suitable.
• Review and assess the ability of the company to manage within existing pension or investment bond structures.
• Provide direct communication of Financial Planning advice to prospective and/or existing clients.
• University Graduate or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Must have pension transfer experience
• Level 4 Qualification - CII Diploma in Financial Planning/ Regulated Financial Planning - essential.
• Extremely attentive to detail
• Quantitative in nature
• Highly self-motivated
• Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
• Very strong understanding of Financial Planning principles
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
40-55k plus bonus benefits lots of scope to progress.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76694209