Management Reporting Manager
My client is looking for a robust and highly competent Finance Manager to drive and improve business performance.
My client is a well-renowned manufacturer based within the Lincolnshire region.
With an emphasis on growth and development, my client is seeking an energetic and highly competent Management Reporting Manager to develop business performance.
Supporting and advising business decision making to drive business performance
You will play an active and key part in preparation, reporting and forecasting of the business results within P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash-Flow Statements and the forecasting of certain elements of future business performance.
The drive for simplicity and lean processes is a key part of the role as the client strives for continuous improvement.
You will be accountable for appropriately producing accurate and timely performance results for the consolidated business
You will provide expert advice, analysis and support for business management and the general finance function.
My client is looking for:
- A fully qualified finance professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You should have solid knowledge of IFRS, accounting principles and concepts and good decision making techniques
- Experience in the creation and preparation of cashflow statements, balance sheets and other key financial reports
- An individual with good communication skills as the ability to summarise and simplify complex issues is key to the role along with team management skills and be able to prioritise a workload and to meet deadlines
- The role demands a sound working knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational systems used within the business
- Ideally experienced in SAP, Hyperion and Excel you will have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of colleagues
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
An excellent benefits package is available with this role including pension, private healthcare, 35 annual leave days (including statutory days), family-friendly benefits and much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76685062