Maths Teacher Needed In Salford - Immediate Start
McGinley Education are looking for a Maths Teacher to start in a Salford secondary school as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will be able to work alongside the current teacher up until the October half term before taking on full KS3 & KS4 classes of your own until the end of the academic year. You will be supported by a strong Maths department and all NQT's will have the option to complete their NQT terms.
This school has asked McGinley Education exclusively to help them find a passionate and inspirational Maths teacher with very strong classroom management skills and a real enthusiasm for teaching young people. You will be working on a supply basis initially, with a very strong chance of being taken on directly by the school after this.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality Maths teacher to join a department that is totally focused on success.
You will be supported and encouraged to complete your NQT terms, if you choose to do so.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching GCSE Maths
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Engaging and dedicated teacher
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning.
The benefits of working at this school include opportunities for continuous professional development, and continuous support from a successful team of teachers.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include;
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service.
If you believe that you are suitable for this challenge, please get in touch with Orien at McGinley Education on 0161 413 7929 or apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76678769