Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on behalf of a Multi-National Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge.
As Finance Business Partner based in Cambridge duties will include but not be limited to:
- To support Sales, Marketing and Custom Product and Licensing teams with performance management, strategic support, decision making and ad hoc projects
- Work closely with Business teams to understand, drive and support commercial decision making ensuring alignment with Business Objectives
- Evaluation of new commercial projects/ investments (short term tactical or long term strategic) including financial analysis and strategic alignment using consistent approach with the FP&A team.
- Prioritisation of initiatives and ideas through impact assessment and business cases. Manage through an ideas pipeline and drive to funding decision point. Ensure functional interdependencies are included and agreed along with a full P&L view
- Management of revenue improvement initiatives process as part of budget setting and ongoing tracking of the business performance against these.
- Provide senior Commercial Management with value added analysis and scenario planning in order to support both operational and strategic decision making
- Build and maintain consistent evaluations model that can be used quickly and easily by the FP&A team
The Finance Business partner will support the various global business units, providing useful and insightful information to the senior and executives leaders to support and add value through the decision making, financial planning and budget management process.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, possess a professional qualification (i.e. ACCA, CIMA or an MBA) and have previous experience working in a Commercial Finance environment. You will need the ability to work alongside and influence senior members of staff, with particular reference to Non Finance teams. You should also possess strong commercial acumen and the ability to see the bigger picture coupled with advanced analytical and scenario planning skills.
Salary & Benefits
Role of Finance Business Partner in Cambridge offers a very competitive salary plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76684572