Permanent Gas Engineer job in Chelmsford!
Your new role
You will be required to travel within the Chelmsford region servicing boilers and heaters on our client's property within the retail sector.
Salary £38,000 - £40,000, depending on experience.
There will be a 2 stage interview process:
TelephoneFace to face
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-3 years previous experience required - working within a gas role in the commercial sector
- Hands on experience installing / servicing boilers
- Experience in general plumbing works
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Commercial Gas Certificates/ Tickets
- NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds qualification (or similar qualification) would be preferred but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Any air-conditioning experience would be preferred however full training will be given to the right candidate
- Flexible working hours as there will be some early starts
What you'll get in return
- 40 hour contract
- Paid Door 2 Door
- Additional payments for optional 'on call' work - to be discussed at a later stage
- Optional Overtime (Time and half/Double Time)
- Trade Card
- Fuel card
- Van + Tools
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (optional)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76677930