Work and Learning Manager
We are looking to recruit a Work and Learning Manager to work on a full time fixed term contract until August 2018. The role will be based in Croydon but will require travel to other local areas.
This role will be to develop and deliver a work/learning programme and maintain employment pathways to increase health and wellbeing and employment outcomes for service users. This will be working with adult learners who are vulnerable and/or homeless.
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the barriers homeless and vulnerable people face in learning and employment and will have experience of maximising the number of opportunities available to them.
- Lead the work and learning team
- Co-ordinate the programme
- Deliver and coordinate a range of job placements
- Provide reports and analysis on outcomes
- Experience of delivering successful education/training/employment service
- Experience of working with adult learners and employers
- Have knowledge and pathways of adult learning and issues faced by homeless people
- Able to coordinate services and use systems to report on outcomes
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and cover letter to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76685418