Finance Business Partner
This role is working for one of the largest homeless Charity's in the UK. They are in the process of a major redevelopment program across the organisation and the finance business partner is a key part of this.
The organisation is a major homeless charity that has experienced significant growth over the last few years. Their work is targeted at the rehousing and rehabilitation of those dealing with homelessness.
The key responsibilities of the job are:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- To lead and co-ordinate the preparation of the annual budgets, and the ongoing monitoring of actual and forecast financial performance.
- To develop and maintain excellent business partnering arrangements ensuring the provision of reliable and timely financial information and analysis.
- To contribute to the overall financial plan ensuring that the plan supports the long term viability and development of the business.
- Engagement with senior stakeholders on a regular basis to provide consistent financial support.
- Manipulating financial models and exhaling development opportunity's to senior stakeholders.
- Management of one member of staff
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant from a Housing, local authority or private property background and with strong technical ability. Furthermore the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Production of management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Knowledge of dealing with development finance within property.
- Exposure to financial modelling, either manipulating financial models or creating from scratch.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and advising on financial issues.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76677127