Our client is a growing international retailer who are looking for an experienced finance director to assist them with their next period of expansion. Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible the finance team of 8 staff
- Working with the board to formulate and execute the strategic plan
- Overseeing the production of monthly management accounts
- Oversee the annual audit process
- Manage currencies and hedging and international payments
- Forecasting and budgeting.
- Profitability and revenue analysis
- Liaising with major customers
- Data manipulation Manage and control all financial data
- Incorporating overseas companies and ensuring compliance with local laws and international taxation.
The successful candidate will be an experienced financial controller or finance director with extensive knowledge of retail or E-commerce. The Finance Director must have excellent IT skills as the finance team will be responsible for data capture and manipulating large volumes of data. The business has exciting growth plans and are looking for an ambitious individual to lead from the front. This is an exciting opportunity with excellent potential for career development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76688295