Financial Controller wanted for an expanding business in Leicester. This is a full time permanent position offering up to £35,000 Plus Company Benefits.
This is a great role for an amazing company offering progression and development along the way. As this business grows you will too.
As the Financial Controller, using Quickbooks, you will be part of a busy team, working in partnership with the Finance Director.
You could be Qualified / Part Qualified or QBE
Your Financial Controller duties will include:
- Contribute at all meetings to help with new strategies, tactics and finance plans which may be put in place
- Represent the company at networking events and visit suppliers to negotiate payment terms etc.
- Set weekly / monthly / quarterly goals for the accounts staff
- Have access to the Banks in order to check for customer payments maintaining confidentiality
- regarding available funds etc.
- Conduct interviews with help of FD
- Take a weekly and monthly accounts meeting with Director of Finance to go over finance stats and strengths and weaknesses.
- onitor call stats daily
- Check bank regularly throughout the day to see which customers have paid, inform sales and
- accounts team and update systems accordingly.
- Pay suppliers with a daily budget authorised by FD.
- Keep accountant updated on request and provide necessary financial information
- Analyse the Debt List on a daily basis and allocate each team member a call target
- Have previous experience of using Quickbooks
- Have previous experience in a similar
- Have experience of looking after different companies under the same umbrella
- Want to grow and develop with the business as it keeps on expanding
- Either Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE
For more information on this Financial Controller role based in Leicester, apply with an updated CV today
up to £35,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76680708