TM1 Lead Developer
Job Tittle: TM1 Lead Developer
North West England
Salary: Up to £65K - Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Market Leading company in the North West of England.
My client is seeking a lead developer to work within the Finance & IT department to provide support with their EPM system in developing new applications, and maintaining existing budgeting and forecasting processes in line with the business strategy.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team. Ideally with 5 years of experience working with TM1 10.2.2 or higher and a strong knowledge and understanding of a Business Intelligence concept.
* Overseeing the development of all TM1 software applications
* Responsible for developing and maintaining Budgeting and Forecasting applications
* Process improvement recognition
* Providing technical support of TM1's development life cycle
* Creating Cubes and understanding TM1 Rules and processes
For further information please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76687654