Insurable Risk Support Analyst
The role holder will be responsible for providing support to the Insurable Risk Team across the Centrica Group Insurance Programme including co-ordination and maintenance of data, maintenance of insurance documentation and responding to routine business requests.
- Collate and maintain essential and detailed data from across the Group for the annual renewal of the Insurance Programmes.
- Produce MI reports for the business to provide key information to internal stakeholders, including the full Cost of Insurable Risk.
- Support the process for premium allocations across the Group.
- Maintain process maps, processes and procedures including identifying any new/additional requirements.
- Liaise with the Claims Unit to ensure information is shared and best practice maintained.
- Operate Insurable Risk Controls in ARIS.
- Maintain the Insurable Risk team site in SharePoint.
- Maintain the Insurable Risk Intranet pages.
- Respond to routine business requests relating to insurance such as copies of Insurance Certificates.
- Engage with Brokers/Insurers on administrative issues to ensure efficient day to day running of the Insurance Programme.
- Experience in insurance/financial services and understanding of the Insurance market preferred.
- Computer and financially literate and have strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Process mapping experience.
- Experience identifying key performance indicators.
- Proven logical modelling and process improvement.
- Risk identification and management.
- Knowledge of insurance and claims.
The role can be based from either Basingstoke or Windsor and occasional travel to London will be required. The role will attract a base salary of between £30,000 - £37,000 per annum.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76683584