Digital Marketing Manager
A fashion company based in West Yorkshire are recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager £35,000
Your new company
A leading fashion design company who have enjoyed a successful and sustained period of growth as looking to accelerate their business and take the brand to the next level. Therefore a newly created Digital Marketing Manager role has been created to enable them to do this.
Your new role
- The primary focus of this new role is to increase awareness of the brands online and on social media platforms with the aim of building on their existing success and to increase sales
- This is a varied role and you will be responsible for managing the whole day to day website content management, social media and digital marketing function
- Developing and driving digital campaigns to deliver optimum sales results
- Analysing the performance of digital channels
- Owning the ECommerce sales strategy to drive traffic and sales, and improving customer experience
- Development and input in the seasonal marketing strategy
- Managing the growth of the E-commerce platform
- Managing the uploading all new season product information and data, photography and editorial
- Controlling the budget for marketing & liaising with external agencies where required
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a digital marketing and ECommerce lead role in a fast-paced environment, ideally in high end fashion
- Able to implement and optimise both creative and media to deliver efficient response across all digital channels and platforms
- Strong technical skills including HTML, CSS, PHP & Adobe are desirable
- Able to analyse campaign performance and take necessary action to continually improve performance
What you'll get in return
You will be able to work for a market leading fashion brand with the ability to work creative and independently in an exciting industry. Alongside this you will be able to have the flexibility an SME company can give alongside a competitive salary & benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76692695