Graduate Engineer, Plymouth, Multidisciplinary Consultancy, £20k - £23k per year
Your new company
You'll be joining an established, national Engineering Consultancy who have an office based in the Plymouth area. They are seeking a Graduate Engineer who specialised in Structures in their final year or has 1-2 years worth of post graduate experience.
Your new role
- Design and specification for small/medium projects using a range of engineering software packages
- Liaising with clients, Architects and other design team members
- Preparation of reports, drawings and specifications
- Developing and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Project management of suitable projects
What you'll need to succeed
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Good AutoCAD skills
- Eurocode training is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- £20k - £23k per year
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Training through to Chartership
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76685597