Test Engineer / Lead QA Python
Test Engineer / Lead QA Tester (Python Automation Manual Jenkins CI). Start-up software house is seeking a skilled Lead Test Engineer to ensure the quality of an innovative platform, improving internet connectivity for a broad range of devises. You will be a key player in shaping the QA testing processes, planning a long-term testing strategy.
As the sole Test Engineer you will utilise automated and manual testing methodologies to identify and address any potential issues. Based in Cambridge, this is a technology-driven environment where you will have a great deal of influence on the technical future of an exciting new product, with the potential to build a team around you.
- Strong testing skills, both automation and manual
- Eager to take ownership and drive forward innovation
- Python scripting skills
- Embedded software experience, ideally in an IoT environment
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Comfortable testing multi-component architectures, and designing and implementing automated test frameworks
As a Lead Test Engineer / QA Tester your contribution will be recognised with a competitive salary (to £50k), plus benefits.
Send your CV or call 01372 476 565 today for more information on this Lead Test Engineer / QA Tester opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681969