Java Developer Web (Senior) Big Data
Java Developer (Senior) London to £100k
Java Developer / Senior Java Programmer (Big Data Kafka Hadoop Web). Ground-breaking technology leader / eCommerce site is seeking a passionate Senior Java Developer. You will deliver a consumer facing website with incredibly low latency across multiple data centres with petabyte datasets and circa 500 million users.
As a Senior Java Developer you will work across the full stack from HTTP services, design and implementation of data pipelines / lifecycles using Kafka; Hadoop infrastructure; distributed key-value storage (Voldemort, Cassandra). You will work throughout the full development lifecycle to design and develop cutting-edge, highly scalable systems.
Based in Central London, this is an exciting opportunity to work on ground breaking products within a collaborative team environment in fantastic offices with a range of onsite facilities.
- Indepth knowledge of core Java, including low-level systems
- Passionate technologist who likes to break things to understand how they work
- Good knowledge of distributed systems
- Excellent communication and collaborative team player
- Interest and desire to work with Big Data technologies such as the Hadoop eco-system (MapReduce, Crunch, hive, Pig, Implala, YARN, MR2)
- Desirable: Kafka, HDFS, Lambda, experience with near real-time big data analytics, Scala
As a Java Developer / Java Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £100k) plus a range of benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Java Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76681879